C is a common–purpose, middle level language that was invented by Dennis M. Ritchie to develop the UNIX operating system at Bell laboratories. It was really first time implemented on the DEC PDP- 11 computer at 1972.
The Unix Operating system, The C is an essentially all the UNIX design application programs have been written in the C. C is has now become top and leading language and available on various professional language for lots of reason-
- Easy to understand.
- Well structured and systematic language.
- It provides effective programs.
- It can handle lower level activities with using any paid.
- It can be compiled on a large of computer platforms.
Facts about C-:
- C has invented to an OS called UNIX.
- Today C is playing the most important role for any programmer and it’s a popular system programming language.
- It provides simple designing application software like spreadsheet and database.
- C can be compiled on various computer platforms.
- The UNIX OS had written in C programming.
- One of the real facts is that it was invented Bell laboratories around in 1972.
- Easy to learn and procedure oriented language.
Why Use C?
C has been used in the better way for any kinds of programming glitches imaginable from OS to spreadsheets to expertise system and mainly used for development work on the system because it was grabbed as a system development programming language. Here are some of the examples for C programming language.
- Network Drivers
- Recent Programming
- Text Editors
- Any type of Database
- Operating Systems